We welcome Mariam AlMuhairi live from Davos at the World Economic Forum to discuss with us today the newly published whitepaper from the WEF and Dubai Future Foundation: Inclusive Deployment of Blockchain - Case Studies and Learnings from the United Arab Emirates.
Mariam who is the Head of the Center for the 4th Industrial Revolution led the report's formation, paritcularly from a policy standpoint. In this episode, we discuss:
- Mariam's insights from Davos
- Key takeaways from the report
- How particular challenges such as regulation and stakeholder engagement will be overcome?
- A brief look into the 7 Case Studies included in the report
- C4IR's stance on cryptocurrencies
- Top down vs bottom up approach to deploying innovative opportunities
This was an extremely insightful podcast where we see the Dubai Blockchain Strategy and the Federal Blockchain Strategy achieving higher levels of success!
If you liked what you heard, please do leave us a review on Apple Podcasts and the other platforms. Don’t forget to support us by spreading the word and hitting that subscribe button!